Thursday, July 18, 2013

Room 326 Vendor Interview: Sakide

Sakide

http://sakide.me/

Kinu Mayako


 What brought you to Second Life and got you started?

I started Second Life about 6 years ago, after I was brought here by a friend who played a similar game. I made a lot of friends, owned a club, hosted for many and then, since I am a webmaster in real life, I looked into making clothes. With the support of my friends, I started Sassy Kitty Designs 5 years ago, which I changed into SAKIDE 2 years ago, with few Neko tails and women clothing. Since then it has been an awesome adventure and turned out to be the greatest job anyone can have. I'm deeply thankful for all the love and encouragement
I received over the past years. 

Please tell us a little bit about your store and your products?

SAKIDE is a women clothing store for the most part, with a few shoes, accessories and lately some Men clothing. I try to create casual, sexy and timeless clothes, but events gives me the opportunity to do different styles like Gothic, Dark, Fantasy or Classic. 


 
What is the prize that you made for Room 326?


Have you visited Mad City? If so, what is your favorite thing about Mad City?

Yes i did since i had the honor to be chosen for a store in it and my favorite thing about it is the atmosphere of the place. It is really well built and you can feel the details put into it.
 
What is your favorite thing about being involved in the hunt?
Are you planning on doing the hunt yourself?

I like the fact it's a small hunt and its interactivity so people have to really think, search and follow a story to finally get all the gifts in the end. I hope to get the time to do the hunt myself yes! I already had some friends telling me how great it was :D


What would you like to say to the Peas looking to start this MadPea Hunt?

Go have fun! Enjoy a real hunt, meet people and/or do it with your friends, 
you won't be disappointed!

Thank you very much for your time and this lovely interview! 

Glitch Axelrad MadPea PR


Now if you have not gone and done The Return of Room 326 Hunt, you have no reason at all not to! The story and experience is enough to just have you become one of the 50's again and travel into the past. But now you see now even the vendors that have chosen to 
be part of this experience are as amazing as the game it self!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment